Container Store is selling products containing BPA (Bisphenyl A, a carcinogen), and using bait and switch practices to sell the inventory.They'll tell you the product doesn't have BPA, but when you contact the manufacturer of the product, the manufacturer will acknowledge that the plastic does contain it.

This is FRAUD! And the Container Store should not do this. It's bait and switch, it's illegal, it's unethical, and it's criminal. They're selling BPA plastic products that can harm you.

And yet, they're trying to hide that fact. Do not shop at The Container Store. Find a reputable distributor. Shop at Walmart or Target or any other place.

But don't shop at The Container Store.

I will never shop there again!We must put stores that engage in criminal behavior out of business as soon as possible.

Had an Experience with The Container Store?

Comments

Is there a specific product that you are refering to or do all the plastics contain BPA?

Walmart - Marketside Chicken Caesar Salad Review Walmart "I brought 3 chicken Caesar salad from Walmart. When I was mixing the salad dressing I found big stem pieces not just 1 or 2. 1 of my salads had..." Read more Lowes - Lowe’s installed the fence incorrectly which voided warranty Lowes "Lowe's installed my Fiberon WoodShades fence with a 20 year warranty.5 years later (2016) the fence composite covering is cracking and peeling..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more Walmart - E-gift card Walmart "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - MOLD  underneath Bob O Pedic Bobs Discount Furniture "My 15 year warranty with Bob's Furniture will not cover MOLD, Black mold growing deep inside and in a huge area of the bottom of mattress under the rubber zipper..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more