I have waited one month since I ordered a host of pantry organizers....I received part of the order and then.....nothing.It has been one month since I ordered these items (no updates from the Container Store folks by email either) so I finally called today.

The guy I spoke with was unapologetic and said "well, we have a few of the items so I can send them, but it will be another month for the other 2." WHAT?

Just tell me up front that you don't have them instead of wasting my time waiting.NOT IMPRESSED WITH THEIR ONLINE STORE!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with The Container Store. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Container Store.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare The Container Store to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Container Store?

Comments