I have waited one month since I ordered a host of pantry organizers....I received part of the order and then.....nothing.It has been one month since I ordered these items (no updates from the Container Store folks by email either) so I finally called today.

The guy I spoke with was unapologetic and said "well, we have a few of the items so I can send them, but it will be another month for the other 2." WHAT?

Just tell me up front that you don't have them instead of wasting my time waiting.NOT IMPRESSED WITH THEIR ONLINE STORE!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with The Container Store. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Container Store.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare The Container Store to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Container Store?

Comments

Walmart - Horrible service and a very filthy store Walmart "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..." Read more WALMART CREDIT CARD BANK Walmart "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..." Read more Lowes - Horrible Service Lowes "Started kitchen remodel project with Lowes in Mooresville and received horrible service. Never received calls back without calling multiple times. Job was never finished and we had to finish it..." Read more Menards Truck Rental Scam Menards "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more